Large Facilities Security Team
In an effort to enhance the relationship between Large Facilities (LFs) and the CCoE, Trusted CI started a Large Facilities Security Team (LFST). The purpose of this group is to develop a relationship between those responsible for cybersecurity across the LFs and to advance the development and implementation of best practices, standards and requirements within the CI community. We use a combination of a dedicated mailing list and monthly conference calls to communicate and coordinate this effort.
Some of the team’s activities include:
- Develop/strengthen the communication and coordination of security efforts across LFs.
- Provide critical input on LF software requirements for software producers.
- Increase LF participation in the CCoE Cyberinfrastructure vulnerabilities program
- Operational security roundtable discussions
- Engage LFST for input on NSF Large Facilities Manual Cybersecurity subsection, CI community cybersecurity benchmark survey insights, training needs and other topics.
Participating Large Facilities:
Academic Research Fleet
CLASSE / CHESS
IODP (Joides Resolution)