Trusted CI is pleased to have partners join with us to improve the cybersecurity of National Science Foundation (NSF) science and engineering projects. Trusted CI collaborates with:
- The Science Gateways Community Institute (SGCI) by advising gateway developers on cybersecurity issues and providing security reviews for existing gateways
- The Engagement and Performance Operations Center (EPOC) to assist at the intersection of networking performance and cybersecurity
- ESnet on developing a threat profile for open science
- EU Authentication and Authorisation for Research and Collaboration project on enabling use of identity federations for international research collaborations
- Open Science Grid, XSEDE, and REN-ISAC on situational awareness for NSF CI projects
- NSF CICI Regional Cybersecurity Collaboration projects: CORE, SAC-PA, SCEPTRE, and SouthEast SECURE.
- The Software Sustainability Institute by sharing best practices on software engineering and operating a CI center.
- The ResearchSOC provides operational services to the research community. Trusted CI and the ResearchSOC share leadership and coordinate to provide the NSF community with comprehensive cybersecurity leadership and resources.