Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CCoE) Webinar Series
We've launched a webinar series to fulfill our mission of providing readily available cybersecurity services tailored to the NSF science community.
The webinars are recorded and will be linked to this page for later viewing. Each webinar includes time for questions from attendees. We use Adobe Connect to conduct the webinars.
Upcoming topics are communicated on our blog. If you have questions or comments after the webinar, feel free post to the discussion mailing list. See our call for presentations to submit a request to present.
- September 25th (11am Eastern): Threat Intelligence Sharing with Romain Wartel (Register now)
- October 23rd (11am Eastern): State of the CCoE with Von Welch
To view a previous presentation on-demand, click "Watch video". Videos are also available on our YouTube channel.
- August ’17: An overview of CTSC Engagements & Application Process with Von Welch (Video)(Slides)
- August ’17: Stronger Security for Password Authentication with Stanislaw Jarecki (Video)(Slides)
- July ’17: Inaugural Security Program at Internet2 by Paul Howell (Video)(Slides)
- June ’17: Provenance Assurance Using Currency Primitives with Anthony Skjellum & Richard Brooks (Video)(Slides)
- May ’17: Cybersecurity Research: Transition to Practice with Emily Nichols and Alec Yasinsac (Video)(Slides)
- Apr. ’17: HIPAA and FISMA: Computing with Regulated Data with Susan Ramsey & Anurag Shankar (Video)(Slides)
- Mar. ’17: SDN and IAM Integration at Duke by Richard Biever & Charley Kneifel(Video)(Slides)
- Feb. ’17 Practical Cybersecurity for Open Science Proj. by Susan Sons, Craig Jackson, & Bob Cowles (Video)(Slides)
- Jan. ’17: Open Science Cyber Risk Profile (OSCRP) by Von Welch & Sean Peisert (Video)(Slides)
- Dec. ’16: NSF CICI Regional Cybersecurity Collaboration Projects (Video)(Slides)
- Oct. ’16: Science or Security by George Strawn (Video)(Slides)
- Sep. ’16: Tragedy of the Commons by David Nalley (Video)(Slides)
- Aug. ’16: The Science DMZ as a Security Architecture by Michael Sinatra, ESnet (Video)(Slides)
- Jul. ’16: XSEDE Information Sharing with James Marsteller (Video)(Slides)
- Jun. ’16: Risk Self-Evaluation with CTSC's Terry Fleury (Video)(Slides)
- May 2016: CCoE Webinar Series Kickoff (Video)(Slides)
Recommended Webinar Programs: