Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CCoE) Webinar Series
We've launched a webinar series to fulfill our mission of providing readily available cybersecurity services tailored to the NSF science community.
The webinars are recorded and will be linked to this page for later viewing. Each webinar includes time for questions from attendees, so please join the live webinar if you are able. We use Adobe Connect to conduct the webinars (test your connection, Adobe add-in not required for participants). Participant lines are muted. We provide a chat box for participant questions.
- July 24th (11am Eastern): Inaugural Security Program at Internet2 by Paul Howell (Register now)
- August 28th (11am Eastern): Improving the Security and Usability of Two-Factor Authentication for Cyberinfrastructure with Nitesh Saxena & Stanislaw Jarecki
- September 25th (11am Eastern): Threat Intelligence Sharing with Romain Wartel
- October 23rd (11am Eastern): State of the CCoE with Von Welch
To view a previous presentation on-demand, click "Watch video". Videos are also available on our YouTube channel.
- June ’17: Provenance Assurance Using Currency Primitives with Anthony Skjellum & Richard Brooks (Video)(Slides)
- May ’17: Cybersecurity Research: Transition to Practice with Emily Nichols and Alec Yasinsac (Video)(Slides)
- Apr. ’17: HIPAA and FISMA: Computing with Regulated Data with Susan Ramsey & Anurag Shankar (Video)(Slides)
- Mar. ’17: SDN and IAM Integration at Duke by Richard Biever & Charley Kneifel(Video)(Slides)
- Feb. ’17 Practical Cybersecurity for Open Science Proj. by Susan Sons, Craig Jackson, & Bob Cowles (Video) (Slides)
- Jan. ’17: Open Science Cyber Risk Profile (OSCRP) by Von Welch & Sean Peisert (Video) (Slides)
- Dec. ’16: NSF CICI Regional Cybersecurity Collaboration Projects (Video) (Slides)
- Oct. ’16: Science or Security by George Strawn (Video) (Slides)
- Sep. ’16: Tragedy of the Commons by David Nalley (Video) (Slides)
- Aug. ’16: The Science DMZ as a Security Architecture by Michael Sinatra, ESnet (Video) (Slides)
- Jul. ’16: XSEDE Information Sharing with James Marsteller (Video) (Slides)
- Jun. ’16: Risk Self-Evaluation with CTSC's Terry Fleury (Video) (Slides)
- May 2016: CCoE Webinar Series Kickoff (Video) (Slides)
Recommended Webinar Programs: