Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CCoE) Webinar Series
We've launched a webinar series to fulfill our mission of providing readily available cybersecurity services tailored to the NSF science community.
The webinars are recorded and will be linked to this page for later viewing. Each webinar includes time for questions from attendees, so please join the live webinar if you are able. We use Adobe Connect to conduct the webinars (test your connection, Adobe add-in not required for participants). Participant lines are muted. We provide a chat box for participant questions.
- March 27th (11am Eastern): SDN and IAM Integration at Duke (Register now)
- April 24th (11am Eastern) : Compliance panel with Susan Ramsey & Anurag Shankar (Registration coming soon)
- May 22nd (11am Eastern): Cybersecurity Research: Transition to Practice with Emily Nichols and Alec Yasinsac
- June 19th (11am Eastern): Provenance Assurance Using Currency Primatives with Anthony Skjellum and Richard Brooks
To view a previous presentation on-demand, click "Watch video". Videos are also available on our YouTube channel.
- Feb. ’17 Practical Cybersecurity for Open Science Proj. by Susan Sons, Craig Jackson, & Bob Cowles (Video) (Slides)
- Jan. ’17: Open Science Cyber Risk Profile (OSCRP) by Von Welch & Sean Peisert (Video) (Slides)
- Dec. ’16: NSF CICI Regional Cybersecurity Collaboration Projects (Video) (Slides)
- Oct. ’16: Science or Security by George Strawn (Video) (Slides)
- Sep. ’16: Tragedy of the Commons by David Nalley (Video) (Slides)
- Aug. ’16: The Science DMZ as a Security Architecture by Michael Sinatra, ESnet (Video) (Slides)
- Jul. ’16: XSEDE Information Sharing with James Marsteller (Video) (Slides)
- Jun. ’16: Risk Self-Evaluation with CTSC's Terry Fleury (Video) (Slides)
- May 2016: CCoE Webinar Series Kickoff (Video) (Slides)
Recommended Webinar Programs: