Cybersecurity Center of Excellence (CCoE) Webinar Series
We've launched a webinar series to fulfill our mission of providing readily available cybersecurity services tailored to the NSF science community.
The webinars are recorded and will be linked to this page for later viewing. Each webinar includes time for questions from attendees, so please join the live webinar if you are able. We use Adobe Connect to conduct the webinars (test your connection, Adobe add-in not required for participants). Participant lines are muted. We provide a chat box for participant questions.
- February 27th (11am Eastern): Practical Cybersecurity Program for (Smaller) Science Projects by Susan Sons, Craig Jackson, & Bob Cowles (Register)
- March 27th (11am Eastern): SDN and IAM Integration at Duke (Registration coming soon)
- April 24th (11am Eastern) : Compliance panel with Susan Ramsey & Anurag Shankar (Registration coming soon)
To view a previous presentation on-demand, click "Watch video". Videos are also available on our YouTube channel.
- January 2017: Open Science Cyber Risk Profile (OSCRP) by Von Welch and Sean Peisert (Watch video)
- December 2016: NSF CICI Regional Cybersecurity Collaboration Projects (Watch video) (Download slides)
- October 2016: Science or Security by George Strawn (Watch video) (Download slides)
- September 2016: Tragedy of the Commons by David Nalley (Watch video) (Download slides)
- August 2016: The Science DMZ as a Security Architecture by Michael Sinatra, ESnet (Watch video) (Download slides)
- July 2016: XSEDE Information Sharing with James Marsteller (Watch video) (Download slides)
- June 2016: Risk Self-Evaluation with CTSC's Terry Fleury (Watch video) (Download slides)
- May 2016: CCoE Webinar Series Kickoff (Watch video) (Download slides)
Recommended Webinar Programs: